Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING, 1/3/2007, 7:00 pm

  • jaymed@byuh.edu
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2007
      Sorry, Barry, I'm leaving tomorrow for the mainland and will miss tomorrow evening's UC meeting.

      Dave
    • Dana Randall
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2007

        Thank you for the heads-up and Happy Birthday to your son.

        Dana M. Randall

        Ka'ala District Executive

        Boys Scouts of America - Aloha Council

        (808) 595-6366 Ext. 228

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2007
          Thanks Dave.

          See you next month or whenever....

          Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 12:09 PM

          Sorry, Barry, I'm leaving tomorrow for the mainland and will miss tomorrow evening's UC meeting.

          Dave

        • Nupen Ohana
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2007
            Thanks Terry.

            We'll keep you up to date on the upcoming events.  Hopefully, see you next month

            Reminder from: Kaala_BSA_Commissio ners Yahoo! Group

            Title: MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING

            Date: Wednesday January 3, 2007
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 18 hours, 1 minute.