Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING, 1/3/2007, 7:00 pm

  • TERRENCE KONG
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2007
      A Happy New Year to you all.

      Will be celebrating my son's 17th birthday, so can't make this meeting.

      Keep me informed.

      Pack 167 (still working with the committee on leadership positions) and Troop 32 (one more Eagle  this month) are doing fine.

      Terry
      Date: Wednesday January 3, 2007
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 18 hours, 1 minute.

    • jaymed@byuh.edu
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2007
        Sorry, Barry, I'm leaving tomorrow for the mainland and will miss tomorrow evening's UC meeting.

        Dave
      • Dana Randall
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2007

          Thank you for the heads-up and Happy Birthday to your son.

          Dana M. Randall

          Ka'ala District Executive

          Boys Scouts of America - Aloha Council

          (808) 595-6366 Ext. 228

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2007
            Thanks Dave.

            See you next month or whenever....

            Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 12:09 PM

            Sorry, Barry, I'm leaving tomorrow for the mainland and will miss tomorrow evening's UC meeting.

            Dave

          • Nupen Ohana
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 2, 2007
              Thanks Terry.

              We'll keep you up to date on the upcoming events.  Hopefully, see you next month

              Date: Wednesday January 3, 2007
              Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 18 hours, 1 minute.