Youth Protection and Safe Swim Defense at September Roundtable

  • Frank Godek
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2004
      Hi Ka'ala Commissioners!

      Please let all of your units know that we will be offering Youth Protection and Safe Swim Defense at the September Roundtable.  This will probably be the only opportunity for this training between now and PowWow/University of Scouting so its an excellent chance for new leaders to get this training.  Remember, any group going on an outing must have at least one Youth Protection-trained individual going along in order to get a Tour Permit.

      Thanks,
      Frank Godek
      Roundtable Staff