MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING, 11/1/2006, 7:00 pm

  • Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2006
      Reminder from: Kaala_BSA_Commissioners's Calendar
      Title: MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING
      Date: Wednesday November 1, 2006
      Time: 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats on the first Wednesday of every month.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 17 hours, 59 minutes.
      Location: MILILANI LDS
      Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
    • Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
        Date: Wednesday November 1, 2006
        Time: 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2006

          Sorry, I was on a trip and got back last night.  Will email you a report soon.