Troop Fair

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 12, 2006

      Here's the updated information this Saturday's Troop Fair at the Mililani Town Center.  Please encourage all of your troops to come out.  All packs should also have their Webelos visit all the troops and see what's cooking.  Thanks for getting the word out to your units!  =;>)
      ---------------------- Forwarded by Myrna Daguio/MILUKA/HIDOE on 10/12/2006 03:13 PM ---------------------------

      To:        Myrna_Daguio/MILUKA/HIDOE<Myrna_Daguio/MILUKA/HIDOE@...>
      cc:        "Dana Godek" <dana@...>, "Kim Garcia" <scoutpack166@...>
      Subject:        Re: Membership Meeting Last Night (with emphasis on Troop Fair Planning)

      Hi Myrna,

      Good questions.  Setup is at 8 AM.  I would like to do the opening that we talked about at 9 AM.  Webelos can come anytime between 9 AM and 1 PM.  Teardown is from 1 PM to 2 PM.  So the whole day is from 8 AM to 2 PM including setup and teardown.  The judging of the cooking contest will be at 12 Noon.  So far Representative Karamatsu and Raydeen Graffam are my judges.  I need a third judge who does not have an affiliation with any troop or pack in the District.

      Sign in will be at the main event tent.  By the way, I did receive word that we will be over by Star Market again this year.

      Thank you,
      Frank