Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] RESCHEDULE COMMISSIONER's MEETING

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 4, 2006

      Okay, thanks.  C-ya next week.
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 4, 2006

        Don't know why this email came out again.  Hopefully you folks aren't confused about the dates.  It's been changed to next week, Wednesday, October 11th.
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 9, 2006

          Please contact your units regarding the Troop Fair:
                  Date:                Saturday, October 14th
                  Time:                9:00 a.m. Set-Up for troops
                                  10:00 a.m. Webelos to view troop displays and cooking
                  Place:                Mililani Town Center
                  Activities:        Troops will have a cook-off
                                          Main Dish
                                          Side Dish
                                          Appetizer
                                          Dessert
                                  Troops will put up displays/activity for Webelos
                  Purpose:        Troops will have an opportunity to recruit/meet Webelos for their unit.
                                  Webelos will meet requirement for an outing with a troop.

          Please encourage your 1st and 2nd year Webelos to attend.  Troops are needed to make this annual event a success.  Last year we had only 4 troops participating...Troop 76, Troop 144, Troop 176, and Troop 264.  This year, only Troop 664 has signed up.  So please call your units and encourage them to be there on Saturday!  Mahalo.
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 12, 2006

            Here's the updated information this Saturday's Troop Fair at the Mililani Town Center.  Please encourage all of your troops to come out.  All packs should also have their Webelos visit all the troops and see what's cooking.  Thanks for getting the word out to your units!  =;>)
            ---------------------- Forwarded by Myrna Daguio/MILUKA/HIDOE on 10/12/2006 03:13 PM ---------------------------

            To:        Myrna_Daguio/MILUKA/HIDOE<Myrna_Daguio/MILUKA/HIDOE@...>
            cc:        "Dana Godek" <dana@...>, "Kim Garcia" <scoutpack166@...>
            Subject:        Re: Membership Meeting Last Night (with emphasis on Troop Fair Planning)

            Hi Myrna,

            Good questions.  Setup is at 8 AM.  I would like to do the opening that we talked about at 9 AM.  Webelos can come anytime between 9 AM and 1 PM.  Teardown is from 1 PM to 2 PM.  So the whole day is from 8 AM to 2 PM including setup and teardown.  The judging of the cooking contest will be at 12 Noon.  So far Representative Karamatsu and Raydeen Graffam are my judges.  I need a third judge who does not have an affiliation with any troop or pack in the District.

            Sign in will be at the main event tent.  By the way, I did receive word that we will be over by Star Market again this year.

            Thank you,
            Frank