RESCHEDULE COMMISSIONER's MEETING

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 4, 2006

      Aloha Commissioners!

      As Barry is currently serving on staff for Woodbadge this week, we are going to reschedule the commissioner’s meeting for next Wednesday, October 11th, at 7:00pm.  This will be a combined meeting with the District Committee.

      Thanks!

      Yours in Scouting,

      Elizabeth Baldwin

      Ka'ala District Executive

      ebaldwin@...

      Work:    595-6366 ext. 228

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 4, 2006

        Okay, thanks.  C-ya next week.
      • Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 4, 2006
          Date: Wednesday October 4, 2006
          Time: 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 4, 2006

            Don't know why this email came out again.  Hopefully you folks aren't confused about the dates.  It's been changed to next week, Wednesday, October 11th.
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 9, 2006

              Please contact your units regarding the Troop Fair:
                      Date:                Saturday, October 14th
                      Time:                9:00 a.m. Set-Up for troops
                                      10:00 a.m. Webelos to view troop displays and cooking
                      Place:                Mililani Town Center
                      Activities:        Troops will have a cook-off
                                              Main Dish
                                              Side Dish
                                              Appetizer
                                              Dessert
                                      Troops will put up displays/activity for Webelos
                      Purpose:        Troops will have an opportunity to recruit/meet Webelos for their unit.
                                      Webelos will meet requirement for an outing with a troop.

              Please encourage your 1st and 2nd year Webelos to attend.  Troops are needed to make this annual event a success.  Last year we had only 4 troops participating...Troop 76, Troop 144, Troop 176, and Troop 264.  This year, only Troop 664 has signed up.  So please call your units and encourage them to be there on Saturday!  Mahalo.
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 12, 2006

                Here's the updated information this Saturday's Troop Fair at the Mililani Town Center.  Please encourage all of your troops to come out.  All packs should also have their Webelos visit all the troops and see what's cooking.  Thanks for getting the word out to your units!  =;>)
                ---------------------- Forwarded by Myrna Daguio/MILUKA/HIDOE on 10/12/2006 03:13 PM ---------------------------

                To:        Myrna_Daguio/MILUKA/HIDOE<Myrna_Daguio/MILUKA/HIDOE@...>
                cc:        "Dana Godek" <dana@...>, "Kim Garcia" <scoutpack166@...>
                Subject:        Re: Membership Meeting Last Night (with emphasis on Troop Fair Planning)

                Hi Myrna,

                Good questions.  Setup is at 8 AM.  I would like to do the opening that we talked about at 9 AM.  Webelos can come anytime between 9 AM and 1 PM.  Teardown is from 1 PM to 2 PM.  So the whole day is from 8 AM to 2 PM including setup and teardown.  The judging of the cooking contest will be at 12 Noon.  So far Representative Karamatsu and Raydeen Graffam are my judges.  I need a third judge who does not have an affiliation with any troop or pack in the District.

                Sign in will be at the main event tent.  By the way, I did receive word that we will be over by Star Market again this year.

                Thank you,
                Frank