Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] Re: CAMP COMMISSIONER HELP NEEDED ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY MORNINGS

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 27, 2006

      Hi!  I loved San Antonio.  Visited the Alamo, rode the boat on the San Antonio River, went to the Indian museum, and ate the wonderful Tex-Mex food.  Brought home a bunch of those red, hot peppers too.  Hope you picked up some of their delicious salsa.  Watched the San Antonio Spurs game!  My favorite team.

      Anyway, hope people could go up to Camp Pupukea this week.  I haven't been able to since I've been in school all week and the children report on Monday.  Have a safe trip back to the Islands!