Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] REMINDER - COMMISSIONER'S MEETING TONIGHT 7 PM

  • Nupen Ohana
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2006
      Thanks Myrna - Keep up the good work!!!

      Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 1:41 PM
      Subject: Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] REMINDER - COMMISSIONER'S MEETING TONIGHT 7 PM

      Sorry, just got back from a Fourth of July family camp on the North Shore so I didn't make the meeting last night.  Briefly though my units are doing fine.

              Pack 144 are having their summer pack activities.  They attended Cub Scout Day camp last month.          They'll be signing up 2 Tiger Cubs who are         brothers of boys already in the pack.  Sean Crowell         will be receiving his religous emblem this month.They're planning a recruitment and inviting new         Cubs to join them for bowling next month.

              Troop 144 went camping at Hoomaluhia the weekend of June 9th.  They will be going to Camp         Maluhia on Maui for their summer camp.  Shaun Pearce will begin working on his Eagle project.

              Pack 326 attended Cub Scout Day camp last month.  They sent me a schedule of their calendar so         they're continuing to meet during the summer.

      Camp Pupukea - I'll be happy to come out for at least 3 days, possibly on a Sunday, Monday, Tuesday.  Would I be able to sleep over or do I have to commute daily?  I have my medical up-to-date since I staffed Woodbadge and it's good until October.  Let me know.

      Please respond to Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com

      Sent by:        Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com

      To:        "Kaala Commissioners" <Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com>
      cc:         (bcc: Myrna Daguio/MILUKA/HIDOE)

      Attention all Kaala commissioners - don't forget we have our monthly Commissioner's meeting tonight.

      Also, if you can take some time to help out a Camp Pupukea as a Camp Commissioner (even for a morning or an afternoon).  We especially need some help on Saturdays and Sundays to help check the Troops into and out of Camp.  We can ALWAYS use a few people to spend a day or a half-day to help out as a Camp Commissioner - on-site training provided - and a fun way to provide some help to the staff.

      Kaala District Commissioner
      h- 623-3538
      w- 474-6965
      c- 384-6620