MARCH 8 COMBINED PROGRAM AND OPERATIONS MEETING

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2005
      A Note to ALL COMMISSIONERS: Please attend this combine meeting if at all possible - this is a (approximately) quarterly meeting where the 5 Districts on Oahu get together to compare notes and share information.  There will be break-out sessions for each program and operations area (i.e. Commissioners, Membership, Camping, Training, etc.).  This is an important opportunity for Commissioners - a chance to share ideas and experiences between other commissioners both within our own district and across the other districts on the Island.

      Please see the note below from Kent Downing.

      ++++++++

      Aloha Scouting Friends,
      Just a reminder that the next Combined Program and Operations meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, March 8, 6:30 pm, at Damien High School. We will also do a short Friends of Scouting report meeting. The evening promises to be full of food, fun, fellowship and information sharing. Hope to see you there!

      Kent Downing
      Director of Field Service
      Aloha Council, Boy Scouts Of America
      808-595-6366 ext 237