Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MAKAHIKI COMMISSIONER BOOTH SIGN-UP SCHEDULE

  • JOANNE PETTAWAY
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 3, 2006
      Myrna,
      Hope you're recovering soon!  So are you off from school for 6 weeks?  Take care!

      Joanne
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 4, 2006

        hey, how are you?  your daughter, Keisha, is a beauty!  thanks for sharing her photo with us.  my doctor wanted me to stay home from school until my next doctor's appointment.  however, school resumed on monday and i felt i needed to welcome the students back from their 2 week vacation.  arm is still uncomfortable.  depressing since i can't do very much, especially my chores at home.  take care and keep in touch!