Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MAKAHIKI COMMISSIONER BOOTH SIGN-UP SCHEDULE

    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 29, 2006
      Myrna,

      So sorry you broke your arm.  However, IF you are up to it, I'm sure we can provide "Commissioner Taxi" assistance for Makahiki!

      Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 2:24 PM
      Subject: Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MAKAHIKI COMMISSIONER BOOTH SIGN-UP SCHEDULE

      Sorry, I broke my arm at the ski resort and will be in a cast for the next 6 weeks.  Until then, I'll have to deprnd on others to chauffer me around.
    • JOANNE PETTAWAY
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 3, 2006
        Myrna,
        Hope you're recovering soon!  So are you off from school for 6 weeks?  Take care!

        Joanne
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 4, 2006

          hey, how are you?  your daughter, Keisha, is a beauty!  thanks for sharing her photo with us.  my doctor wanted me to stay home from school until my next doctor's appointment.  however, school resumed on monday and i felt i needed to welcome the students back from their 2 week vacation.  arm is still uncomfortable.  depressing since i can't do very much, especially my chores at home.  take care and keep in touch!