Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MAKAHIKI COMMISSIONER BOOTH SIGN-UP SCHEDULE

  • Chester Kasaoka
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 24, 2006
      Barry:

      Put me down from 10:00 - 11:00 am on Saturday. Please confirm. My troop
      needs help this year. Thanks.

      Chester

      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 24, 2006
        OK Chester - Got you down for 1 hour on Saturday 10-11

        Thanks for your help and support to the Commissioners AND to your Troop

        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 29, 2006

          Sorry, I broke my arm at the ski resort and will be in a cast for the next 6 weeks.  Until then, I'll have to deprnd on others to chauffer me around.
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 29, 2006
            Myrna,

            So sorry you broke your arm.  However, IF you are up to it, I'm sure we can provide "Commissioner Taxi" assistance for Makahiki!

            Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 2:24 PM
            Subject: Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MAKAHIKI COMMISSIONER BOOTH SIGN-UP SCHEDULE

            Sorry, I broke my arm at the ski resort and will be in a cast for the next 6 weeks.  Until then, I'll have to deprnd on others to chauffer me around.
          • JOANNE PETTAWAY
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 3 11:03 PM
              Myrna,
              Hope you're recovering soon!  So are you off from school for 6 weeks?  Take care!

              Joanne
              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 4 10:18 AM

                hey, how are you?  your daughter, Keisha, is a beauty!  thanks for sharing her photo with us.  my doctor wanted me to stay home from school until my next doctor's appointment.  however, school resumed on monday and i felt i needed to welcome the students back from their 2 week vacation.  arm is still uncomfortable.  depressing since i can't do very much, especially my chores at home.  take care and keep in touch!