Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MAKAHIKI COMMISSIONER BOOTH SIGN-UP SCHEDULE

    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 23, 2006
      Thanks, Phil. got you on the list.

      From: "Phil Hollingsworth" <hollingp@...>
      To: <Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2006 8:38 PM
      Subject: RE: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MAKAHIKI COMMISSIONER BOOTH SIGN-UP SCHEDULE

      > Barry,
      >
      > Please sign me up for Friday from 4-6 PM and 6-8 PM.
      >
      > YIS,
      >
      > Philip Hollingsworth
      > Unit Commissioner
      > HM: 808-671-6193
      > Cell: 808-722-6580
      > Email: hollingp@...

    • Chester Kasaoka
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 24, 2006
        Barry:

        Put me down from 10:00 - 11:00 am on Saturday. Please confirm. My troop
        needs help this year. Thanks.

        Chester

        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 24, 2006
          OK Chester - Got you down for 1 hour on Saturday 10-11

          Thanks for your help and support to the Commissioners AND to your Troop

          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 29, 2006

            Sorry, I broke my arm at the ski resort and will be in a cast for the next 6 weeks.  Until then, I'll have to deprnd on others to chauffer me around.
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 29, 2006
              Myrna,

              So sorry you broke your arm.  However, IF you are up to it, I'm sure we can provide "Commissioner Taxi" assistance for Makahiki!

              Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 2:24 PM

              Sorry, I broke my arm at the ski resort and will be in a cast for the next 6 weeks.  Until then, I'll have to deprnd on others to chauffer me around.
            • JOANNE PETTAWAY
              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 3, 2006
                Myrna,
                Hope you're recovering soon!  So are you off from school for 6 weeks?  Take care!

                Joanne
                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 4, 2006

                  hey, how are you?  your daughter, Keisha, is a beauty!  thanks for sharing her photo with us.  my doctor wanted me to stay home from school until my next doctor's appointment.  however, school resumed on monday and i felt i needed to welcome the students back from their 2 week vacation.  arm is still uncomfortable.  depressing since i can't do very much, especially my chores at home.  take care and keep in touch!