RE: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MAKAHIKI COMMISSIONER BOOTH SIGN-UP SCHEDULE

  • Phil Hollingsworth
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 23, 2006
      Barry,

      Please sign me up for Friday from 4-6 PM and 6-8 PM.

      YIS,

      Philip Hollingsworth
      Unit Commissioner
      HM: 808-671-6193
      Cell: 808-722-6580
      Email: hollingp@...

      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 23, 2006
        Thanks, Phil. got you on the list.

        > Please sign me up for Friday from 4-6 PM and 6-8 PM.
        >
        > YIS,
        >
        > Philip Hollingsworth
        > Unit Commissioner
        > HM: 808-671-6193
        > Cell: 808-722-6580
        > Email: hollingp@...

      • Chester Kasaoka
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 24, 2006
          Barry:

          Put me down from 10:00 - 11:00 am on Saturday. Please confirm. My troop
          needs help this year. Thanks.

          Chester

          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 24, 2006
            OK Chester - Got you down for 1 hour on Saturday 10-11

            Thanks for your help and support to the Commissioners AND to your Troop

            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 29, 2006

              Sorry, I broke my arm at the ski resort and will be in a cast for the next 6 weeks.  Until then, I'll have to deprnd on others to chauffer me around.
              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 29, 2006
                Myrna,

                So sorry you broke your arm.  However, IF you are up to it, I'm sure we can provide "Commissioner Taxi" assistance for Makahiki!

                Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 2:24 PM

                Sorry, I broke my arm at the ski resort and will be in a cast for the next 6 weeks.  Until then, I'll have to deprnd on others to chauffer me around.
              • JOANNE PETTAWAY
                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 3, 2006
                  Myrna,
                  Hope you're recovering soon!  So are you off from school for 6 weeks?  Take care!

                  Joanne
                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 4, 2006

                    hey, how are you?  your daughter, Keisha, is a beauty!  thanks for sharing her photo with us.  my doctor wanted me to stay home from school until my next doctor's appointment.  however, school resumed on monday and i felt i needed to welcome the students back from their 2 week vacation.  arm is still uncomfortable.  depressing since i can't do very much, especially my chores at home.  take care and keep in touch!