Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MAKAHIKI COMMISSIONER BOOTH SIGN-UP SCHEDULE

    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 23, 2006
      Thanks Ken.

      I'll put you down for the 10:30 to 12:15 time slot, unless someone else wants to forcefully kick you into another slot.

      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 23, 2006
        What happened to the ONE-HOUR time slots? I am available on Saturday for an
        hour or so between 9:00 am thru noon. Time slots are a bit too long. Let
        me know if you need me for an hour. Thanks.

        Chester

        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 23, 2006
          Chester,

          A one hour slot is fine - The time slots are as listed by Council. We'll take whatever time you can give for supporting the Commissioner Booths. Just give me your preferred time slot and I will take it from there.

          > What happened to the ONE-HOUR time slots? I am available on Saturday for an
          > hour or so between 9:00 am thru noon. Time slots are a bit too long. Let
          > me know if you need me for an hour. Thanks.
          >
          > Chester

        • Phil Hollingsworth
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 23, 2006
            Barry,

            Please sign me up for Friday from 4-6 PM and 6-8 PM.

            YIS,

            Philip Hollingsworth
            Unit Commissioner
            HM: 808-671-6193
            Cell: 808-722-6580
            Email: hollingp@...

            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 23, 2006
              Thanks, Phil. got you on the list.

              > Please sign me up for Friday from 4-6 PM and 6-8 PM.
              >
              > YIS,
              >
              > Philip Hollingsworth
              > Unit Commissioner
              > HM: 808-671-6193
              > Cell: 808-722-6580
              > Email: hollingp@...

            • Chester Kasaoka
              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 24, 2006
                Barry:

                Put me down from 10:00 - 11:00 am on Saturday. Please confirm. My troop
                needs help this year. Thanks.

                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 24, 2006
                  OK Chester - Got you down for 1 hour on Saturday 10-11

                  Thanks for your help and support to the Commissioners AND to your Troop

                  Message 8 of 13 , Mar 29, 2006

                    Sorry, I broke my arm at the ski resort and will be in a cast for the next 6 weeks.  Until then, I'll have to deprnd on others to chauffer me around.
                    Message 9 of 13 , Mar 29, 2006
                      Myrna,

                      So sorry you broke your arm.  However, IF you are up to it, I'm sure we can provide "Commissioner Taxi" assistance for Makahiki!

                      Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 2:24 PM

                      Sorry, I broke my arm at the ski resort and will be in a cast for the next 6 weeks.  Until then, I'll have to deprnd on others to chauffer me around.
                    • JOANNE PETTAWAY
                      Message 10 of 13 , Apr 3, 2006
                        Myrna,
                        Hope you're recovering soon!  So are you off from school for 6 weeks?  Take care!

                        Joanne
                        Message 11 of 13 , Apr 4, 2006

                          hey, how are you?  your daughter, Keisha, is a beauty!  thanks for sharing her photo with us.  my doctor wanted me to stay home from school until my next doctor's appointment.  however, school resumed on monday and i felt i needed to welcome the students back from their 2 week vacation.  arm is still uncomfortable.  depressing since i can't do very much, especially my chores at home.  take care and keep in touch!