RE: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MAKAHIKI COMMISSIONER BOOTH SIGN-UP SCHEDULE

  • Wong, Kenneth K CIV-CONT (CSP N433211)
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 23, 2006
      Barry,

      I'll take the Saturday 10;30am - 12:15PM shift (1st choice) or the 12:15PM - 2:00PM shift (2ns choice), whichever suits the group.

      Aloha,
      Ken

      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 23, 2006
        Thanks Ken.

        I'll put you down for the 10:30 to 12:15 time slot, unless someone else wants to forcefully kick you into another slot.

        > I'll take the Saturday 10;30am - 12:15PM shift (1st choice) or the 12:15PM - 2:00PM shift (2ns choice), whichever suits the group.
        >
        > Aloha,
        > Ken

      • Chester Kasaoka
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 23, 2006
          What happened to the ONE-HOUR time slots? I am available on Saturday for an
          hour or so between 9:00 am thru noon. Time slots are a bit too long. Let
          me know if you need me for an hour. Thanks.

          Chester

          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 23, 2006
            Chester,

            A one hour slot is fine - The time slots are as listed by Council. We'll take whatever time you can give for supporting the Commissioner Booths. Just give me your preferred time slot and I will take it from there.

            > What happened to the ONE-HOUR time slots? I am available on Saturday for an
            > hour or so between 9:00 am thru noon. Time slots are a bit too long. Let
            > me know if you need me for an hour. Thanks.
            >
            > Chester

          • Phil Hollingsworth
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 23, 2006
              Barry,

              Please sign me up for Friday from 4-6 PM and 6-8 PM.

              YIS,

              Philip Hollingsworth
              Unit Commissioner
              HM: 808-671-6193
              Cell: 808-722-6580
              Email: hollingp@...

              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 23, 2006
                Thanks, Phil. got you on the list.

                > Please sign me up for Friday from 4-6 PM and 6-8 PM.
                >
                > YIS,
                >
                > Philip Hollingsworth
                > Unit Commissioner
                > HM: 808-671-6193
                > Cell: 808-722-6580
                > Email: hollingp@...

              • Chester Kasaoka
                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 24, 2006
                  Barry:

                  Put me down from 10:00 - 11:00 am on Saturday. Please confirm. My troop
                  needs help this year. Thanks.

                  Message 8 of 13 , Mar 24, 2006
                    OK Chester - Got you down for 1 hour on Saturday 10-11

                    Thanks for your help and support to the Commissioners AND to your Troop

                    Message 9 of 13 , Mar 29, 2006

                      Sorry, I broke my arm at the ski resort and will be in a cast for the next 6 weeks.  Until then, I'll have to deprnd on others to chauffer me around.
                      Message 10 of 13 , Mar 29, 2006
                        Myrna,

                        So sorry you broke your arm.  However, IF you are up to it, I'm sure we can provide "Commissioner Taxi" assistance for Makahiki!

                        Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 2:24 PM

                        Sorry, I broke my arm at the ski resort and will be in a cast for the next 6 weeks.  Until then, I'll have to deprnd on others to chauffer me around.
                      • JOANNE PETTAWAY
                        Message 11 of 13 , Apr 3 11:03 PM
                          Myrna,
                          Hope you're recovering soon!  So are you off from school for 6 weeks?  Take care!

                          Joanne
                          Message 12 of 13 , Apr 4 10:18 AM

                            hey, how are you?  your daughter, Keisha, is a beauty!  thanks for sharing her photo with us.  my doctor wanted me to stay home from school until my next doctor's appointment.  however, school resumed on monday and i felt i needed to welcome the students back from their 2 week vacation.  arm is still uncomfortable.  depressing since i can't do very much, especially my chores at home.  take care and keep in touch!