MAKAHIKI COMMISSIONER BOOTH SIGN-UP SCHEDULE

  • Barry Nupen
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 22, 2006
      All,

      As is the tradition, all commissioners are requested to sign up for at
      least one time slot on Friday April 7 or Saturday April 8.

      Time slots for Friday are 2-4 PM, 4-6 PM, and 6-8 PM.

      Time slots for Saturday are 7-8:45 AM, 8:45-10:30 AM, 10:30 AM-12:15
      PM, 12:15-2:00 PM, and 2:00-3:45 PM

      I also uploaded the signup sheet so you can see it in a more easy to
      read format.

      Please respond back and let me know (1) If you can help at the
      Commissioner Booth, and (2) When you can serve - day and time.

      Thanks for all you do for Scouting,

      Barry
    • Wong, Kenneth K CIV-CONT (CSP N433211)
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 23, 2006
        Barry,

        I'll take the Saturday 10;30am - 12:15PM shift (1st choice) or the 12:15PM - 2:00PM shift (2ns choice), whichever suits the group.

        Aloha,
        Ken

        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 23, 2006
          Thanks Ken.

          I'll put you down for the 10:30 to 12:15 time slot, unless someone else wants to forcefully kick you into another slot.

          > I'll take the Saturday 10;30am - 12:15PM shift (1st choice) or the 12:15PM - 2:00PM shift (2ns choice), whichever suits the group.
          >
          > Aloha,
          > Ken

        • Chester Kasaoka
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 23, 2006
            What happened to the ONE-HOUR time slots? I am available on Saturday for an
            hour or so between 9:00 am thru noon. Time slots are a bit too long. Let
            me know if you need me for an hour. Thanks.

            Chester

            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 23, 2006
              Chester,

              A one hour slot is fine - The time slots are as listed by Council. We'll take whatever time you can give for supporting the Commissioner Booths. Just give me your preferred time slot and I will take it from there.

              > What happened to the ONE-HOUR time slots? I am available on Saturday for an
              > hour or so between 9:00 am thru noon. Time slots are a bit too long. Let
              > me know if you need me for an hour. Thanks.
              >
              > Chester

            • Phil Hollingsworth
              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 23, 2006
                Barry,

                Please sign me up for Friday from 4-6 PM and 6-8 PM.

                YIS,

                Philip Hollingsworth
                Unit Commissioner
                HM: 808-671-6193
                Cell: 808-722-6580
                Email: hollingp@...

                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 23, 2006
                  Thanks, Phil. got you on the list.

                  > Please sign me up for Friday from 4-6 PM and 6-8 PM.
                  >
                  > YIS,
                  >
                  > Philip Hollingsworth
                  > Unit Commissioner
                  > HM: 808-671-6193
                  > Cell: 808-722-6580
                  > Email: hollingp@...

                • Chester Kasaoka
                  Message 8 of 13 , Mar 24, 2006
                    Barry:

                    Put me down from 10:00 - 11:00 am on Saturday. Please confirm. My troop
                    needs help this year. Thanks.

                    Message 9 of 13 , Mar 24, 2006
                      OK Chester - Got you down for 1 hour on Saturday 10-11

                      Thanks for your help and support to the Commissioners AND to your Troop

                      Message 10 of 13 , Mar 29, 2006

                        Sorry, I broke my arm at the ski resort and will be in a cast for the next 6 weeks.  Until then, I'll have to deprnd on others to chauffer me around.
                        Message 11 of 13 , Mar 29, 2006
                          Myrna,

                          So sorry you broke your arm.  However, IF you are up to it, I'm sure we can provide "Commissioner Taxi" assistance for Makahiki!

                          Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 2:24 PM

                          Sorry, I broke my arm at the ski resort and will be in a cast for the next 6 weeks.  Until then, I'll have to deprnd on others to chauffer me around.
                        • JOANNE PETTAWAY
                          Message 12 of 13 , Apr 3, 2006
                            Myrna,
                            Hope you're recovering soon!  So are you off from school for 6 weeks?  Take care!

                            Joanne
                            Message 13 of 13 , Apr 4, 2006

                              hey, how are you?  your daughter, Keisha, is a beauty!  thanks for sharing her photo with us.  my doctor wanted me to stay home from school until my next doctor's appointment.  however, school resumed on monday and i felt i needed to welcome the students back from their 2 week vacation.  arm is still uncomfortable.  depressing since i can't do very much, especially my chores at home.  take care and keep in touch!