RE: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] Change of E-Mail Address

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 21, 2006
      And Terry is not alone - My home email will also be changing  -

                  nupen.ohana@... will become nupen.ohana@...

      r/

      Barry D. Nupen
      District Commissioner
      Aloha Council, Ka'ala District

      (H) 623-3538
      (C) 384-6620
      (W) 474-6965
      (W) FAX: 808-471-8601
      (H) nupen.ohana@... - changing to nupen.ohana@...
      (W) barry.nupen@...

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 21, 2006
        Barry:

        Found out I have to work (maybe) on Makahiki Saturday.  Will be working from Friday night.  If I get done early enough, I'll be there.

        TK

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 21, 2006
          Thanks Terry.  Hope to see you there sometime....if possible.

          Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 8:09 PM