Change of E-Mail Address

  • TERRENCE KONG
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 21, 2006
      Howzit everybody, FYI.  Change of e-mail address:

      new one as of April 1 (NOT one April Fool's joke, FOR REAL)

      verizon changing to hawaiiantel.  Go figure, we going backwards looks like.

      Hope this message finds you'all in good health.

      We are doing fine.

      Love you all.

      T & J (and the boyz too)
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 21, 2006
        And Terry is not alone - My home email will also be changing  -

                    nupen.ohana@... will become nupen.ohana@...

        r/

        Barry D. Nupen
        District Commissioner
        Aloha Council, Ka'ala District

        (H) 623-3538
        (C) 384-6620
        (W) 474-6965
        (W) FAX: 808-471-8601
        (H) nupen.ohana@... - changing to nupen.ohana@...
        (W) barry.nupen@...

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 21, 2006
          Barry:

          Found out I have to work (maybe) on Makahiki Saturday.  Will be working from Friday night.  If I get done early enough, I'll be there.

          TK

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 21, 2006
            Thanks Terry.  Hope to see you there sometime....if possible.

            Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 8:09 PM