Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING, 3/1/2006, 7:00 pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2006
      ALL,

      Reminder - Please attend the Council Annual Banquet on WED MAR 1 - Please contact either me or Ken Wong if you have not signed up.

      Our Commissioner's Meeting will be WED MAR 8 - we will have a short joint meeting with the District Committee and then break out for our Commissioner's Meeting.

      Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 7:01 PM
      Subject: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING, 3/1/2006, 7:00 pm

      ReminderReminder from the Calendar of Kaala_BSA_Commissioners
      MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING

      Wednesday March 1, 2006
      7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
      This event repeats on the first Wednesday of every month.

      Event Location: MILILANI LDS

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service