COUNCIL ANNUAL BANQUET AND CHANGE IN COMMISSIONER MEETING NIGHT

  • Barry Nupen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2006
      All,

      Please plan to attend the Council Annual Banquet in honor of the
      Silver Beaver recipients from our District (Ford Ebesugawa and Dave
      Pritz) and the other recipients from other districts. Please contact
      Ken Wong if you have not signed up already.

      Also, since the Banquet is the same night as our usual Commissioner's
      Meeting, I have rescheduled the Commissioner's meeting to Wednesday
      March 8, a week later. We will meet with the District Committee for
      a short time, and then break out for our Commissioner's meeting.
      Same place (Mililani LDS Stake) and same time (7 PM)

      Thanks for all that you do in service for Boy Scouting.

      Kaala District Commissioner
      h-623-3538
      w-474-6965
      c-384-6620