KAALA DISTRICT COMMISSIONER'S MEETING

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      KAALA DISTRICT COMMISSIONER'S MEETING

      ALL,

      Wednesday February 2 is our next Kaala District Commissioner's meeting

              - 7 PM at Mililani LDS Stake Center

      Please attend - Some of the topics we will be covering include:

              Board of Reviews
              Incentives for wearing uniforms

      We will also be reviewing unit assignments.

      Please forward this on to others who serve as commissioners.

      Yours in Scouting,

      Barry D. Nupen

      barry.nupen@...
      nupen.ohana@...