KAALA MONTHLY COMMISSIONER'S MEETING - JANUARY 5 2005

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2004
      Our FIRST Commissioner's meeting of 2005 will be at 7 PM on Wednesday January 5 at Mililani LDS Church.  We will be updating the status of our at-risk units, reviewing last year, discussing the new year, and preparing for the District Annual Planning Conference on January 20.

      Remember, we, the Commissioners, are the KEY to ensuring the Units in our District are "Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise", and providing a good program to the youth in our District.

      See you next Wednesday (that's NEXT WEEK!!!! JANUARY 5th).