Fw: Readyman

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2006

      Here's the permission form for Sunday's Readyman clinic.  Please send me your count ASAP.  Thanks.

      ---------------------- Forwarded by Myrna Daguio/MILUKA/HIDOE on 01/18/2006 08:40 AM ---------------------------

      This week's meeting was in preparation for our Readyman clinic to be held on Sunday, January 22 at Mililani District Park Rec building from 2-5 pm.  We will be hosting 8 Webelos from Pack 564 and to date 2 from Pack 364.
      There is no charge for the program, but permission forms must be completed and a roster submitted by 1/18 for the Tour Permit.

      Assignments are:
      1.   Ross:  Personal First Aid Kit and Phone List
      2.   Daniel:  Hurry Cases
      3.   Zevon: First Aid for Cuts and Burns\
      4.   Joseph: Bike and Car Safety
      5.   Devon:  Safe Swim and Word Game
      6.   Dominic & Zac:  Transporting victims and Shock