Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING, 12/7/2005, 7:00 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2005
      Commissioners - please disregard this message - we are NOT meeting on the 7th - we ARE meeting on the 14th (as I already announced).

      I forgot to cancel this automatic announcement

      Sorry for the inconvenience

      Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 6:59 PM
      Subject: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING, 12/7/2005, 7:00 pm

      ReminderReminder from the Calendar of Kaala_BSA_Commissioners
      MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING

      Wednesday December 7, 2005
      7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
      This event repeats on the first Wednesday of every month.

      Event Location: MILILANI LDS
      click here

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2006

        Troop 144, with St. John's Church, invites your Webelos Scouts to a Readyman Clinic on Sunday, Jan. 22nd, at the Mililani District Park Meeting Room from 2:00 - 5:00 p.m.  Please email me and I can forward a copy of the release form to you.  Please inform the Webelos dens from your unit.  Mahalo!