Way to Go!

  • Elizabeth Baldwin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Wow Myrna!
      You really do just keep going...and going...and going.....!
      I looked into the matter of Pack 326's unit account at the Scout Shop.  However, when my laptop crashed, I lost most of the emails, including Mike Spencer's.  Do you have it by chance?  I wanted to let him know what I found out about the account, and see if he can track down receipt he has (there was no record of a $400 deposit).
      Thanks for all your service!  It's amazing!