217Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING, 2/7/2007, 7:00 pm

    Feb 7, 2007

      Sorry, I'll be absent from Scouts for a while.  My brother, who's a single parent, was hospitalized for 3 weeks.  Diagnosis is stomach cancer.  He just got home yesterday but will need to go back in soon.  In the meantime, I'm acting as his 4th grade son's parent!  Now I'm registering Kekoa for A+, sending treats to school for his birthday, and throwing a kid's B-day party.  Gosh, haven't done one of those in over a decade.  Anyway, with my already busy schedule and this added responsibility, I won't be able to do much for Scouts.  Please keep me informed though.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic