122Friday's mtg/Wellness Fair

    Feb 6, 2006

      Have a dinner to go to on Friday so I'll email my report to all of you later.  Also, we've had a display and/or games at the Mililani Wellness Fair for the past 5+ years.  It'll be on Saturday, Feb. 25th, from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. at the Mililani Town Center.  Would you please ask your units if they'd like to participate.  It could be a good source for recruitment since we'll be visible in the eyes of the Mililani community.  I could help man the display too.
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic