10FW: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] KAALA DISTRICT COMMISSIONER'S MEETING - WEDNESDAY 1 DECEMBER AT 7 PM

    Dec 1, 2004
      All

      Remember the Ka'ala Commissioner's Meeting at 7 PM on Wed DECEMBER 1 at the Mililani LDS Church.

      We will be covering several key items during this meeting:

          - Update on Struggling Units

          - Discussion on Unit Commissioner assignments

          - Continuing discussion about Lifesaving Commissioner Service

          - Recharter status

          - Annual Planning issues and items (preparation for our Annual Planning Conference in January )

      We really need to come together and focus on our District's needs right now.  We still have several units that are at risk, plus several units that we have assisted in doing recruiting to re-invigorate them and get them going.  This is a critical time to really apply our Unit Service help them be successful and provide a quality program to the boys.

      Also, we are VERY CLOSE to making Quality District for the 3rd year in a row.  Our critical area is in Cub Scout recruiting, and we have been pretty successful in getting a couple of these units back on track with new recruits and new leaders.  However, we still have a ways to go on this, including getting some parents to commit to the program as volunteers to get the units up and going .  If we all work together on this, we may be able to make it a 3-peat!!!