Re: [KWChoir] start signing up for choir

  • June Whalen
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
      Greetings -

      I actually find this hard to believe - as I also snail mailed my form to you!

      Will forward it again

      Meitheamh

      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
        That is VERY strange. I registered on the website almost as soon as
        the choir registration link went live... maybe back in May, even? I
        don't remember at this point. Is someone here in a position to find
        out if the website registration still works? Should I try signing up
        via the website again or just snail-mail my stuff?

        Cheers,
        Eilionóra
      • starblazingqueen
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
          I also signed up for the choir a few months back, but I just re-
          submitted my application. Would it also help to snail-mail the
          application as well?

          --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "eilionora" <eilionora@...> wrote:

          > That is VERY strange. I registered on the website almost as soon as
          > the choir registration link went live... maybe back in May, even? I
          > don't remember at this point. Is someone here in a position to find
          > out if the website registration still works? Should I try signing up
          > via the website again or just snail-mail my stuff?
          >
          > Cheers,
          > Eilionóra
        • ksstrek
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
            I also have signed up for the choir via the website.
          • Lynn Roth

              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
                Hello,

                I signed up about the same time I joined the Yahoo group, last week
                someime. If you need me to sign up again, let me know.

                Wulfwyn of Hastings
              • Liliane Morhbane
                Message 7 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
                  I'm somewhat confused, I registered on the Pennsicwar.org home page
                  before I even joined the goup on Yahoo and was even sent an e-mail
                  confirming my registration information.

                  Liliane Morhbane MacKay

                  --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "erlannordenskald"
                  <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

                  > Just a word to the folks out there..
                  > Music is being prepared and put on the yahoo page in the Pennsic 2008
                  > file. I've got the help I need.. THANK YOU!
                  > Please start registering from the Pennsicwar.org home page... so I
                  > can estimate how many singers we have.
                  > SO far.. I have not received any registrations......which I find is
                  > really wierd so.......maybe something is wrong with the
                  > registration......or.....there just aren't any yet.
                  > I do have a few registered by snail mail.....THANKS!
                  >
                  > OK, there's the update ........
                  >
                  > OH, and if you're waiting for the final program..........you should
                  > know me better than that...........it WILL be an awesome concert!
                  >
                  > erlan

                • Elizabeth Dowling
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
                    Mee too... but I wrote my info down again. I think as long as there is
                    a rough estimate of how many might come, then material could be
                    prepared. However, at least a PDF of the sheet music would be nice
                    ahead of time. I might want to entice people to join who need a little
                    more time to hear the music before trying to sing it.
                    Elizabeth of Gwyntarian

                    Liliane Morhbane wrote:

                    > I'm somewhat confused, I registered on the Pennsicwar.org home page
                    > before I even joined the goup on Yahoo and was even sent an e-mail
                    > confirming my registration information.
                    >
                    > Liliane Morhbane MacKay
                    >
                    > --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com <mailto:KWChoir%40yahoogroups.com>,
                    > "erlannordenskald"
                    > <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Just a word to the folks out there..
                    > > Music is being prepared and put on the yahoo page in the Pennsic 2008
                    > > file. I've got the help I need.. THANK YOU!
                    > > Please start registering from the Pennsicwar.org home page... so I
                    > > can estimate how many singers we have.
                    > > SO far.. I have not received any registrations......which I find is
                    > > really wierd so.......maybe something is wrong with the
                    > > registration......or.....there just aren't any yet.
                    > > I do have a few registered by snail mail.....THANKS!
                    > >
                    > > OK, there's the update ........
                    > >
                    > > OH, and if you're waiting for the final program..........you should
                    > > know me better than that...........it WILL be an awesome concert!
                    > >
                    > > erlan

                  • Summer
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
                      I signed up when I joined the Yahoo group, got an email back and
                      everything... though if I don't get music soon, or if this doesn't
                      start to look way more organized... I'm going to have to bow out.

                      <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

                      > Just a word to the folks out there..
                      > Music is being prepared and put on the yahoo page in the Pennsic 2008
                      > file. I've got the help I need.. THANK YOU!
                      > Please start registering from the Pennsicwar.org home page... so I
                      > can estimate how many singers we have.
                      > SO far.. I have not received any registrations......which I find is
                      > really wierd so.......maybe something is wrong with the
                      > registration......or.....there just aren't any yet.
                      > I do have a few registered by snail mail.....THANKS!
                      >
                      > OK, there's the update ........
                      >
                      > OH, and if you're waiting for the final program..........you should
                      > know me better than that...........it WILL be an awesome concert!
                      >
                      > erlan

                    • Christine Bakken
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
                        I signed up via the website the other nite. But since it didn't take
                        for you.
                        I sing soporano sometimes rare 1st alto. I will be there july 26th or
                        27th depending on weather and road. it' a 28 hour drive from grand
                        forks nd. I am from northshield shire of rudivale. I will be living
                        in disability camping. If you are looking for me look for the mundane
                        tent that looks like a cottage. (it really looks alost like a peasant
                        house). If someone can forward me the schedule and who to look for I
                        will be more then happy to make myself avail as much as possible for
                        practice.

                        M'Lady Bridget
                        Christine Bakken
                      • Christine Bakken

                          Message 12 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
                            I also registered for choir over a month ago via Pennsicwar.org, as I
                            did last year. Will do again if it did not take....

                            Celaena, EK