start signing up for choir

  • erlannordenskald
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
      Just a word to the folks out there..
      Music is being prepared and put on the yahoo page in the Pennsic 2008
      file. I've got the help I need.. THANK YOU!
      Please start registering from the Pennsicwar.org home page... so I
      can estimate how many singers we have.
      SO far.. I have not received any registrations......which I find is
      really wierd so.......maybe something is wrong with the
      registration......or.....there just aren't any yet.
      I do have a few registered by snail mail.....THANKS!

      OK, there's the update ........

      OH, and if you're waiting for the final program..........you should
      know me better than that...........it WILL be an awesome concert!

      erlan
    • June Whalen
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
        Greetings -

        I actually find this hard to believe - as I also snail mailed my form to you!

        Will forward it again

        Meitheamh

        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
          That is VERY strange. I registered on the website almost as soon as
          the choir registration link went live... maybe back in May, even? I
          don't remember at this point. Is someone here in a position to find
          out if the website registration still works? Should I try signing up
          via the website again or just snail-mail my stuff?

          Cheers,
          Eilionóra
        • starblazingqueen
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
            I also signed up for the choir a few months back, but I just re-
            submitted my application. Would it also help to snail-mail the
            application as well?

            --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "eilionora" <eilionora@...> wrote:

            > That is VERY strange. I registered on the website almost as soon as
            > the choir registration link went live... maybe back in May, even? I
            > don't remember at this point. Is someone here in a position to find
            > out if the website registration still works? Should I try signing up
            > via the website again or just snail-mail my stuff?
            >
            > Cheers,
            > Eilionóra
          • ksstrek
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
              I also have signed up for the choir via the website.
            • Lynn Roth
              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
                I will sign up again on the website.  I don't know why it wouldn't have worked, it did last year. Lynn

                Message 7 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
                  Hello,

                  I signed up about the same time I joined the Yahoo group, last week
                  someime. If you need me to sign up again, let me know.

                  Wulfwyn of Hastings
                • Liliane Morhbane
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
                    I'm somewhat confused, I registered on the Pennsicwar.org home page
                    before I even joined the goup on Yahoo and was even sent an e-mail
                    confirming my registration information.

                    Liliane Morhbane MacKay

                    --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "erlannordenskald"
                    <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

                    > Just a word to the folks out there..
                    > Music is being prepared and put on the yahoo page in the Pennsic 2008
                    > file. I've got the help I need.. THANK YOU!
                    > Please start registering from the Pennsicwar.org home page... so I
                    > can estimate how many singers we have.
                    > SO far.. I have not received any registrations......which I find is
                    > really wierd so.......maybe something is wrong with the
                    > registration......or.....there just aren't any yet.
                    > I do have a few registered by snail mail.....THANKS!
                    >
                    > OK, there's the update ........
                    >
                    > OH, and if you're waiting for the final program..........you should
                    > know me better than that...........it WILL be an awesome concert!
                    >
                    > erlan

                  • Elizabeth Dowling
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
                      Mee too... but I wrote my info down again. I think as long as there is
                      a rough estimate of how many might come, then material could be
                      prepared. However, at least a PDF of the sheet music would be nice
                      ahead of time. I might want to entice people to join who need a little
                      more time to hear the music before trying to sing it.
                      Elizabeth of Gwyntarian

                      Liliane Morhbane wrote:

                      > I'm somewhat confused, I registered on the Pennsicwar.org home page
                      > before I even joined the goup on Yahoo and was even sent an e-mail
                      > confirming my registration information.
                      >
                      > Liliane Morhbane MacKay
                      >
                      > --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com <mailto:KWChoir%40yahoogroups.com>,
                      > "erlannordenskald"
                      > <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Just a word to the folks out there..
                      > > Music is being prepared and put on the yahoo page in the Pennsic 2008
                      > > file. I've got the help I need.. THANK YOU!
                      > > Please start registering from the Pennsicwar.org home page... so I
                      > > can estimate how many singers we have.
                      > > SO far.. I have not received any registrations......which I find is
                      > > really wierd so.......maybe something is wrong with the
                      > > registration......or.....there just aren't any yet.
                      > > I do have a few registered by snail mail.....THANKS!
                      > >
                      > > OK, there's the update ........
                      > >
                      > > OH, and if you're waiting for the final program..........you should
                      > > know me better than that...........it WILL be an awesome concert!
                      > >
                      > > erlan

                    • Summer
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
                        I signed up when I joined the Yahoo group, got an email back and
                        everything... though if I don't get music soon, or if this doesn't
                        start to look way more organized... I'm going to have to bow out.

                        <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

                        > Just a word to the folks out there..
                        > Music is being prepared and put on the yahoo page in the Pennsic 2008
                        > file. I've got the help I need.. THANK YOU!
                        > Please start registering from the Pennsicwar.org home page... so I
                        > can estimate how many singers we have.
                        > SO far.. I have not received any registrations......which I find is
                        > really wierd so.......maybe something is wrong with the
                        > registration......or.....there just aren't any yet.
                        > I do have a few registered by snail mail.....THANKS!
                        >
                        > OK, there's the update ........
                        >
                        > OH, and if you're waiting for the final program..........you should
                        > know me better than that...........it WILL be an awesome concert!
                        >
                        > erlan

                      • Christine Bakken
                        Message 11 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
                          I signed up via the website the other nite. But since it didn't take
                          for you.
                          I sing soporano sometimes rare 1st alto. I will be there july 26th or
                          27th depending on weather and road. it' a 28 hour drive from grand
                          forks nd. I am from northshield shire of rudivale. I will be living
                          in disability camping. If you are looking for me look for the mundane
                          tent that looks like a cottage. (it really looks alost like a peasant
                          house). If someone can forward me the schedule and who to look for I
                          will be more then happy to make myself avail as much as possible for
                          practice.

                          M'Lady Bridget
                          Christine Bakken
                        • Christine Bakken

                            Message 13 of 13 , Jun 30, 2008
                              I also registered for choir over a month ago via Pennsicwar.org, as I
                              did last year. Will do again if it did not take....

                              Celaena, EK