Traditional and folk music radio show....

  • melinda
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27 6:27 PM
      Some of you have probably already heard that I produce and host a radio show
      of Traditional and Folk music.

      I am doing this as an unpaid volunteer with no budget - but thrilled to get
      folk music on a commercial station.

      The show airs Saturdays, just after the noon newsbreak, central time. 95.3
      FM, if you are in central Arkansas, and www.kvhu.org or www.kvhu.net if you
      have internet access.

      The planned show for Tomorrow (June 27) is Medieval and Rennaissance music,
      including Troubadour songs, cantigas, and Dance music. A couple of pieces
      are by SCA members/groups. If for some reason, it doesn't air tomorrow, it
      should air the following Saturday (once in a great while I get pre-empted)

      I have also decided that I want to do a show or two of just SCA musicians,
      and another of Renn Faire musicians. If you know of any SCA or Renn fair
      musicians who might be willing to donate a cd or two to my radio show, I
      would love for you to pass the info on - the show email address is

      traditionalfolkmusic@...

      If they email me there, then I can send them a mailing address.
      I can also accept quality mp3's via email, as well...

      Thanks,

      Melandra of the Woods