Pennsic music....

  • Diane
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2008
      Erlan, when will the music be posted? (Soon, I hope?):~)

      Celæna, Bhakail, EK
    • Diane
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 24, 2008
        I hate to be a pest, Erlan, but it would be really great to know this
        year's Pennsic choir program before arriving there....

        Any chance the music or midi's will be posted to the list files soon?

        Celaena (again--sorry!)

        --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "Diane" <diane19128@...> wrote:

        > Erlan, when will the music be posted? (Soon, I hope?):~)
        >
        > Celæna, Bhakail, EK

      • Jane M.
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 24, 2008
          Is this year's music going to be posted here as MIDIs and PDFs any
          time soon?

          We may not be able to sing with the choir this year if we don't have
          enough time before Pennsic to work with the music...

          Jane
        • Julia Kathan
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 24, 2008
            Yes, please, we are all waiting eagerly.
            Myfanwy