Re: unsubscribe

  • Maria Daggett
    Message 1 of 28 , Jun 3, 2008
      DONE

      1a. unsubscribe
      From: Bethoc (Lesley)

    • Erlandr Nordenskald
      Message 2 of 28 , May 29, 2011
        Hi everyone.
        OK, this is the initial list of music for the Pennsic 40 Choir. You should be able to go to the pennsicwar.org site and register by clicking the links on the page for the Choir. IF these are NOT working for you... then just send ME your registration.,
        Name, voice part preference and contact info.
        Also, if you send the date you expect to arrive at pennsic.

        We have been asked to sing Friday evening at the intermission at the performance of the Known World Players performance of Henry the VIII. This is a wonderful collaboration of the Known World Groups. I hope that everyone who is still here on Friday evening will come out and sing.

        We will also do the "teaser" performance in the Merchant area approx 8 PM on the wednesday evening before our concert. We'd like to have little hand flyers to hand out to people who need a reminder.

        The PDF files of music are in the files section.
        The Folder is called Pennsic 40.
        Master Robyn has graciously offered to provide some audio midi's of the musical parts. When he has completed this, he will upload those files. I of course, would like to say Thank you.. again to Master Robyn for the work he is doing for this year. After this is completed, he says that he will teach me how to do it myself.. and then Erlan will officially have moved INTO the 21st century!

        Erlan

        S S A T B Tanzen und Springen - Hans Leo Hassler (1564-1612) (German)
        http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/sheet/hassler/hass-tus.pdf

        S/A T B Agincourt Carol - Annon (old Englysh)
        http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/1/14/Anon-Agincourt.pdf

        S A B Sweete Kate (1609) - Robert Jones (1577 – 1617) (English)
        http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/d/df/Sweet_Kate.pdf

        S A T/B Ma fin est mon commencement - Guillaume de Mahaut d.1377 (french)
        http://maucamedus.net/PDF/ma-fin.pdf

        S A T B By the Waters of Babylon /
        Al naharot Bavel- Salomone Rossi (1570-1630)
        http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/f/fc/Ross-aln.pdf
      • Jennifer Friedman
        Message 3 of 28 , May 29, 2011
          Ah, but Erlan, this cannot be...where is the Josquin?

          Eliane

          Eliane Halevy, OL

          Message 4 of 28 , May 29, 2011
            I know it's really not like me.
            But fear not
            I have 2 more pieces in include... and one of them WILL be Josquin...
            I can't.. do a concert and NOT have the man...
            I was thinking of doing Scaramella...

            You'll see that this music choice is VERY different than my usual choices. I tried to choose music that was a bit easier but will be crowd pleasers... notice that there is the Machaut... so, 14th century are us.

            erlan
          • dalla.olafskona@gmail.com
            Message 5 of 28 , May 30, 2011
              "You should be able to go to the pennsicwar.org site and register by clicking the links on the page for the Choir. IF these are NOT working for you... then just send ME your registration.,
              > Name, voice part preference and contact info.
              > Also, if you send the date you expect to arrive at pennsic."

              Where is the page for the Choir you referenced? http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn40/AANDS/perfarts.html

              Thanks,
              Dalla
            • Erlandr Nordenskald
              Message 6 of 28 , Jun 2, 2011
                OK.. the links for the Pennsicwar.org site are not up yet... I have let the webmistress know...
                for now, you can just continue to send your registrations to me..

                Your name, a contact e mail or phone for you..
                your prefered voice part and the date you will arrive at war...
                (so I don't go nuts if you're not there for the first few rehearsals)

                Thanks

                Erlan
              • Margrett Norwoode
                Message 7 of 28 , Jun 2, 2011
                  Real name: Kerri-Ellen Kelly
                  SCA name: Lady Margrett Norwoode
                  Email: mistressmargrett@...
                  Vocal part: Soprano
                  Date I will arrive: Aug 3 afternoon or early evening

                  Message 8 of 28 , Jun 2, 2011
                    Sorry--meant to send that to Erlan directly.

                    Margrett

                    Message 9 of 28 , Jun 3, 2011
                      Hi Erlan

                      I will again be in the KWC

                      Mairghreicc Ruadh inghen ui Faolain (aka June)
                      Soprano
                      72 Camp Swatara Road, PO Box 466
                      Myerstown, Pa. 17067

                      East Kingdom, Shire of Silver Rylle

                      Arriving before land grab

                      See you soon

                      Mairghreicc

                      Message 10 of 28 , Jun 29, 2011
                        Are these 5 the only ones?
                        (Granted, the one in Hebrew looks like a brain-ful... )

                        miriel

                        --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "Erlandr Nordenskald" <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

                        > Hi everyone.
                        > OK, this is the initial list of music for the Pennsic 40 Choir.

                        > S S A T B Tanzen und Springen - Hans Leo Hassler (1564-1612) (German)
                        > http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/sheet/hassler/hass-tus.pdf
                        >
                        > S/A T B Agincourt Carol - Annon (old Englysh)
                        > http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/1/14/Anon-Agincourt.pdf
                        >
                        > S A B Sweete Kate (1609) - Robert Jones (1577 – 1617) (English)
                        > http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/d/df/Sweet_Kate.pdf
                        >
                        > S A T/B Ma fin est mon commencement - Guillaume de Mahaut d.1377 (french)
                        > http://maucamedus.net/PDF/ma-fin.pdf
                        >
                        > S A T B By the Waters of Babylon /
                        > Al naharot Bavel- Salomone Rossi (1570-1630)
                        > http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/f/fc/Ross-aln.pdf

                      • Julia Kathan
                        Message 11 of 28 , Jul 2, 2011
                          Um-am I the only one who cannot print By the Waters of Babylon? I can see it on my screen but it prints blank pages.
                          Help!
                          Fancy

                          Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 1:43 PM

                          href="http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/sheet/hassler/hass-tus.pdf">http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/sheet/hassler/hass-tus.pdf

                          href="http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/1/14/Anon-Agincourt.pdf">http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/1/14/Anon-Agincourt.pdf

                          href="http://maucamedus.net/PDF/ma-fin.pdf">http://maucamedus.net/PDF/ma-fin.pdf

                          > S A T B By the Waters of Babylon /
                          > Al naharot Bavel- Salomone
                          Rossi (1570-1630)

                          href="http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/f/fc/Ross-aln.pdf">http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/f/fc/Ross-aln.pdf

                          No virus found in this message.

                        • dross92
                          Message 12 of 28 , Jul 3, 2011
                            Hope it's going better for you today.
                            It printed out OK for me today (5 pages) and I am using old technology - an HP C4480 and Vista.

                            --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "Julia Kathan" <fancy@...> wrote:

                            > Um-am I the only one who cannot print By the Waters of Babylon? I can see it on my screen but it prints blank pages.
                            > Help!
                            > Fancy

                          • misbrisby
                            Message 13 of 28 , Apr 23, 2012
                              Is there music available either to print out or listen to, to start preparing? Or do we have a rough estimate as to when it might become available?

                              Thank you,
                              Marcia
                            • misbrisby
                              Message 14 of 28 , May 22, 2012
                                I was wondering if there was music posted yet for Pennsic. I did not see anything to print or practice before hand. Please let us know where we can go to print the music.

                                Thank you,
                                Marcia
                              • dalla.olafskona@gmail.com
                                Message 15 of 28 , May 31, 2012
                                  Agreed. I have less natural musical talent than many in the choir, and therefore need proportionally more practice time in advance.... I'll even take midi files. ;)

                                  - Dalla

                                  --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, misbrisby <misbrisby@...> wrote:

                                  > I was wondering if there was music posted yet for Pennsic. I did not see anything to print or practice before hand. Please let us know where we can go to print the music.
                                  > Thank you,
                                  > Marcia
                                • Krege, Barbara B
                                  Message 16 of 28 , Jun 1, 2012

                                    I'll need MP3 files please.  Barbara

                                  • dalla.olafskona@gmail.com
                                    Message 17 of 28 , Jun 2, 2012
                                      While MP3s would be great, I haven't even seen a list of the music we're performing. Have I missed it?
                                      - Dalla

                                      Message 18 of 28 , Jun 2, 2012
                                        I know I'm still pondering the piece I'm supposed to pick/conduct. Too many choices out there! I hope to pick it in the next week or so. Whatever I pick will have MIDI files, PDF sheet music, etc. so people can practice up before Pennsic.

                                        Robin, would you update us on where you are with the rest of the concert?

                                        Eliane

                                        Eliane Halevy, OL

                                        Message 19 of 28 , Jun 4, 2012
                                          Hi folks. Sorry for the long silence - I just surfaced from a heavily overbooked Spring. But now all attention turns towards Pennsic!!

                                          The rehearsal and concert schedule was locked down a while ago and published in this forum.

                                          Watch for the registration link to go live as soon as I can get the Pennsic web people the correct information.

                                          And I'll start putting music up ASAP - including sheet music, midi files, and MP3s as soon as I can get those done.

                                          Thanks for your patience and let's make this another GREAT Pennsic Choir year,

                                          Robyn