Re:CD

  • Maria Daggett
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2008

      Thanks all for your alerting me that you received CD's.  Most folks have sent me a little note if there was a problem.  There were a few.  Sent out some incorrect ones.. labels didn't match but for the most part I hope folks are happy.
         Some of you received a refund for a CD that didn't produce well and I chose not to reproduce it. The recording quality was poor and the ambient noise was just too great to remove (trucks, parade noise, street noise).
        On most recordings, we were able to actually remove a lot of the noise that surrounds the PA tent.  I will have a word with the Mr. John truck this year because that low frequency rumble is awful.

      Anyway, I've got extra's I'll bring to war .............please let me know if you did NOT receive CDs    off list.

      Thanks

      Erlan

    • Mairghreicc - we pronounce it "June"
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 11, 2010
        Have the details of cost and mailing address been set for the CD as yet?