Re: [KWChoir] Re: Receipt of CDs

  • Isabel1443
    Message 1 of 6 , May 28, 2008
      Thank you, Erlan.
      It's wonderful to hear it again.
      Isabel

      Lady Isabel Henry
      Companion of the Order of the Coral Branch

    • Brent Chivers
      Message 2 of 6 , May 28, 2008
        --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, corun@... wrote:

        > I just wanted to take a moment to let everyone know that I received
        > my CDs in the mail yesterday. I thought a word from me would be
        > appropriate as I have been the most vocal on this topic. Thank you
        > Erlan. I'm sorry that the one CD didn't work out as you'd wanted, and
        > I appreciate the refund.
        >
        > In service,
        > Corun

        My CDs arrived today (northern VA/DC). I just got home from a
        rehearsal, and I'm looking forward to hearing them. Thanks, Erlan!

        Cedric
      • lleehill@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , May 28, 2008
          I also received the CDs (all the way in California) and the refund.

          Thank you.

          Linda/Eden