Re: Receipt of CDs

  • Diane
    Message 1 of 6 , May 28, 2008
      I also received my CD yesterday, but alas, it is not the one I
      ordered. Have already contacted Erlan offlist and waiting to hear
      from her.

      Celaena (Diane)
    • Isabel1443
      Message 2 of 6 , May 28, 2008
        Thank you, Erlan.
        It's wonderful to hear it again.
        Isabel

        Lady Isabel Henry
        Companion of the Order of the Coral Branch

      • Brent Chivers
        Message 3 of 6 , May 28, 2008
          --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, corun@... wrote:

          > I just wanted to take a moment to let everyone know that I received
          > my CDs in the mail yesterday. I thought a word from me would be
          > appropriate as I have been the most vocal on this topic. Thank you
          > Erlan. I'm sorry that the one CD didn't work out as you'd wanted, and
          > I appreciate the refund.
          >
          > In service,
          > Corun

          My CDs arrived today (northern VA/DC). I just got home from a
          rehearsal, and I'm looking forward to hearing them. Thanks, Erlan!

          Cedric
        • lleehill@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , May 28, 2008
            I also received the CDs (all the way in California) and the refund.

            Thank you.

            Linda/Eden