Re: CD

  • Maria Daggett
    Message 1 of 3 , May 25, 2008
      The last of CD's were mailed out.
      SO... if after a reasonable time.. (4-5 days) you DO NOT receive yours... than it means that I probably didn't send you a package.
      This could happen because - I missed your name,.... the PO lost it, I never received money and order form, I forgot, I couldn't find your correct address, I forgot if I sent you one already.

      Total CDs made:
      457
      Total orders mailed out:
      242

      Letters with explanations went out with cd's
      some folks got money back

      EVERYONE received a CD from a few years back of My choral program of greatest hits. It's only about 20 minutes.

      Please try not to bash me on the list... If you have a problem with your recordings, let me know.
      Use this e mail address please.
      it's my personal address.

      Sometimes things to ErlanNordenskald@... get lost.  I receive about 150 pieces of mail a day from spam, the East Kingdom Server and related SCA business.

      In service,

      Erlan

    • Maria Daggett
      Message 2 of 3 , May 29, 2008

        Thanks all for your alerting me that you received CD's.  Most folks have sent me a little note if there was a problem.  There were a few.  Sent out some incorrect ones.. labels didn't match but for the most part I hope folks are happy.
           Some of you received a refund for a CD that didn't produce well and I chose not to reproduce it. The recording quality was poor and the ambient noise was just too great to remove (trucks, parade noise, street noise).
          On most recordings, we were able to actually remove a lot of the noise that surrounds the PA tent.  I will have a word with the Mr. John truck this year because that low frequency rumble is awful.

        Anyway, I've got extra's I'll bring to war .............please let me know if you did NOT receive CDs    off list.

        Thanks

        Erlan

      • Mairghreicc - we pronounce it "June"
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 11, 2010
          Have the details of cost and mailing address been set for the CD as yet?