Greetings & Wish I could be there

  • Terri Spencer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2004
      Greetings from hot, humid Meridies;

      I've been lurking in the hopes I might attend this year. Unfortunately,
      no. It comes down to a new harp or Pennsic. With any luck, I can
      bring the new harp next year.

      So, in an attempt to vicariously experience at least a part of
      Pennsic...what is the program? Could I purchase a copy of the music
      for our local South Downs Chorusters?

      Tara
      Alto

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Anne of Carthew
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 20, 2004
        Nope - you can't "purchase" a thing. The music is on-line now.

        Well, I still intend to play with the Ave to make it less pages, and there
        are some flats in this edition of the Batten which I really don't like and
        need to take out. But the program is at:
        http://www.ravenstreet.org/KWChoir/music.htm

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 21, 2004
          Hey there........I wish you could be there also....I KNOW that
          you'd be a big help to Mistress Anne, I've mentioned that you
          are always a HUGE help to me.....and of course your strong alto
          will be missed. By the way, I think I still have the slide
          whistle......

          You should really start thinking about Gulf Wars....and being
          a contact / organizer for 2005. I know that there is some
          interest bouncing around.......I would REALLY like to see a
          KWC@GulfWars...................

          http://mail.yahoo.com