Pennsic Music

  • mary-florence
    Message 1 of 11 , May 19, 2008
      Greetings one and all!
      This year will be my first Pennsic and I have been deliberating with
      myself about whether or not to join the choir. Well, the scales are
      weighing more heavily on the 'Yay' side than the 'Nay'. I became
      really tweaked when the thought of Christmas music was presented. It
      occured to me that if humour is allowed, I do a spoof on the '12 Days
      After Christmas' for which I don the horned Viking hat with the
      pigtails, as well as the pointy boustierre (sp?). I throw that out fcr
      your consideration.
      Marihannah LeMoyne of Butterfield
      Canton of Caer Draeth
      Barony of Septentria