Re: [KWChoir] OT - Survey for a college course

  • Erin Hohler
    Message 1 of 3 , May 19 5:55 AM
      Christine Bakken <clysne@...> wrote:

      Basic Information
      Educational Background
        High School or GED
        Some College
      X College Graduate
        None of the above
      Age
        18-20
      X  21-30
        31-40
        41-up
      Employment Status
      X  Employed Full Time
        Employed Part Time
        Unemployed
        Own your own business
        Retired
        Other
      Gender
      X  Female
        Male
        Prefer not to answer
      Career Selection
      What career did you want to be as a child?
      X  Oh, there were several- astronaut, marine biologist, singer, horse farm manager_______ ___
      What career did you want to go to college for?
      X  it was non-specific by the time i was in late highschool.  'something sciency' was as specific as i got then.
      What career do you have now?
      X  _I got a biochem degree and now work in cancer research.____ _________ ___
      Do you enjoy your current career?
      X  Yes
        No

      Again, your responses will be kept confidential and will only be used
      anonymously in my analysis. Thank you for your responses. I
      appreciate the time you took to complete the survey.

      If you have any questions, please contact me through the email
      address used to supply this survey to you.

      Thank you for your participation!
      Bridget

    • June Whalen
      Message 2 of 3 , May 20 4:34 PM