Introductions?

  • Gina Ciani
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2004
      Hello, I saw one introduction in the group, and thinking it would be nice
      to sort of meet more people before we meet I though I'd introduce myself
      next.

      Hello, I am a member of Markland, so I'm not technically in the SCA like
      I'm sure most or all of you are. However, I think the SCA is great. I am
      a student at The College of New Jersey where I am president of our
      medieval organization, Order of the Golden Lion. I was last years Royal
      Bard of Markland and you may have heard me heralding for us last Pennsic
      (I have a very high-pitched voice, and seemed to get Markland some strange
      attention). I sing in a church choir and TCNJ's college chorale.
      Previously I have been in high school choirs, and TCNJ's other two choral
      groups. That's about it. See you at Pennsic!

      Natalia Yashovna