OT - Survey for a college course

  • Christine Bakken
    Message 1 of 3 , May 18 3:19 PM
      Sorry for the off topic but I could use some help from some people.
      I had to write a survey for college and now I have to have people
      actually answer it. it is only for a class project. we have to
      learn how to take the data make a summary and make a graph. should
      be simple. This is totally not going to be used else where and I
      thank you so much for helping me. Of course the sooner I get this
      done the sooner I can sew again. Below is the survey. For those who
      want to help just email me back you answers. I would just delete the
      answers that don't apply to you.

      Thank you for taking the time to complete this brief survey for my
      class project. The information gathered will be analyzed to determine
      how an individualfs educational background relates to his or her
      career choice. Your input will be helpful in performing this
      analysis. All information that you provide in this survey will be
      kept confidential and is only used in my analysis anonymously; you do
      not need to include your name. I would appreciate your prompt
      response within three days. Simply complete and return the survey to
      my email address. If you have any questions, please email me at
      clysne@.... When completing the survey, please select the
      answer that closest fits your experience as you reflect on your first
      career position after finishing your college classes, earning your
      degree, or finishing high school.
      Basic Information
      Educational Background
        High School or GED
        Some College
        College Graduate
        None of the above
      Age
        18-20
        21-30
        31-40
        41-up
      Employment Status
        Employed Full Time
        Employed Part Time
        Unemployed
        Own your own business
        Retired
        Other
      Gender
        Female
        Male
        Prefer not to answer
      Career Selection
      What career did you want to be as a child?
        ________________________
      What career did you want to go to college for?
        ________________________________
      What career do you have now?
        ________________________
      Do you enjoy your current career?
        Yes
        No

      Again, your responses will be kept confidential and will only be used
      anonymously in my analysis. Thank you for your responses. I
      appreciate the time you took to complete the survey.

      If you have any questions, please contact me through the email
      address used to supply this survey to you.

      Thank you for your participation!
      Bridget
    • Erin Hohler
      Message 2 of 3 , May 19 5:55 AM
        Christine Bakken <clysne@...> wrote:

        Basic Information
        Educational Background
          High School or GED
          Some College
        X College Graduate
          None of the above
        Age
          18-20
        X  21-30
          31-40
          41-up
        Employment Status
        X  Employed Full Time
          Employed Part Time
          Unemployed
          Own your own business
          Retired
          Other
        Gender
        X  Female
          Male
          Prefer not to answer
        Career Selection
        What career did you want to be as a child?
        X  Oh, there were several- astronaut, marine biologist, singer, horse farm manager_______ ___
        What career did you want to go to college for?
        X  it was non-specific by the time i was in late highschool.  'something sciency' was as specific as i got then.
        What career do you have now?
        X  _I got a biochem degree and now work in cancer research.____ _________ ___
        Do you enjoy your current career?
        X  Yes
          No

        Again, your responses will be kept confidential and will only be used
        anonymously in my analysis. Thank you for your responses. I
        appreciate the time you took to complete the survey.

        If you have any questions, please contact me through the email
        address used to supply this survey to you.

        Thank you for your participation!
        Bridget

      • June Whalen
        Message 3 of 3 , May 20 4:34 PM