Re: Pennsic Choir

  • maria daggett
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 17, 2004
      A few years ago......I made these laminated posters,
      actually a choir member did them for me.....and I
      posted them up all over the place
      Erlan needs men
      or something like that......
      and I got a lot of results.
      of course most of them thought I was a fighter putting
      together a unit........but I did get a few men out of
      it.
      Oh and one year, part of our war payment was 2 tenors,
      yes I am serious. Norseland hired other fighters for
      our unit and WE were getting paid, and part of that
      payment were 2 men. One of them was also to carry my
      things up from the Bog to the rehearsal tent.
      I just thought that was funny and wanted to share
      that with you.

      Also, Ann ----if you're in a bind, I can come and play
      some rehearsals for you. Recorder or keyboard, just
      let me know!

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail