Re: [KWChoir] Re: Pray tell the CD.. all chill

  • corun@medievalist.org
    Message 1 of 13 , May 4, 2008
      No worries. There was a smiley attached to that.

      Baron Master Lord Corun

    • mary-flo@sympatico.ca
      Message 2 of 13 , May 4, 2008

        Yikes!!!  Could this get any worse???!!!!  A Baron AND a Master!!!!!  Again, my humble apologies your Excellency.

        YIS - Lady Marihannah LeMoyne of Butterfield, Baronial Flautist for Septentria. ;o))

        Life is short!
        Forgive quickly!
        Love truly,
        Laugh uncontrollably