Re: [KWChoir] Re: Pray tell the CD.. all chill

  • mary-flo@sympatico.ca
    Message 1 of 13 , May 4, 2008

      My apologies m'lady, I was mistaking you for Erlan.  I was not one who ordered CD's but have been paying some attention to the missives sent by those who did.  I was just wondering just how much an undertaking this was.  It sounds huge to me.

      Again, m'lady, my apologies.

      Lady Marihannah LeMoyne of Butterfied

      Life is short!
      Forgive quickly!
      Love truly,
      Laugh uncontrollably
      .

      Love life, live gratefully,

      Blessings and hugs,

      Mary-florence

      www.mary-flo.com

      From: corun@...
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [KWChoir] Re: Pray tell the CD.. all chill
      Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 08:18:01 -0400

      An undertaking that has been going on for nine months with many
      promises to deliver them right away. When someone takes my money and
      tells me I'll have the product I've paid for by a certain date, and
      that date slips by months, with more promises of delivery and more
      delivery dates being missed one begins to get a tad frustrated. Erlan
      hasn't been honest with us. She has repeatedly promised us delivery
      and never once responded except with another false promise to
      deliver. This is just another in what has become a depressing but
      continuing series. Note in her post of 18 April below she claims the
      last batch is going out and we should all receive them by the end of
      the week. That means I and all those who have responded to my email
      should have received our copies by April 25. It is now May 4 and once
      again not only have I not received the CDs but others have not
      either. This has been going on since last August, and not one person
      on this list has come forward to say they've received the CDs. Not
      even the past directors who were promised gratis copies.

      Do not dismiss me so cavalierly milady. Erlan has consistently
      ignored not only my entreaties but those of others as well. You
      simply do not take someone's money and then not only fail to deliver
      what they've paid for, but also ignore all their requests for the
      product and communication. I suggest that before you dismiss this
      latest series of posts that you go back through the archive of emails
      starting on August 21 last year and find all posts pertinent to the
      subject of the promised CDs. When I ordered a pair of custom made
      boots I waited nearly a year for them, but I was told up front that
      I'd be waiting that long. They were delivered in the specified time.
      In this case, five CDs, the promised delivery date keeps slipping.

      Corun

    • corun@medievalist.org
      Message 2 of 13 , May 4, 2008
        Actually it's Lord. ;)

        Corun

      • mary-flo@sympatico.ca
        Message 3 of 13 , May 4, 2008

          Oh MY GAWD!  Could I be messing up more???!!!!  Again, sincere apologies m'Lord.  One of these days I will know who's who. ;o)

          Life is short!
          Forgive quickly!
          Love truly,
          Laugh uncontrollably
          .

          Love life, live gratefully,

          Blessings and hugs,

          Mary-florence

          www.mary-flo.com

          From: corun@...
          To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 16:15:30 -0400

          Actually it's Lord. ;)

          Corun

        • corun@medievalist.org
          Message 4 of 13 , May 4, 2008
            No worries. There was a smiley attached to that.

            Baron Master Lord Corun

            Message 5 of 13 , May 4, 2008

              Yikes!!!  Could this get any worse???!!!!  A Baron AND a Master!!!!!  Again, my humble apologies your Excellency.

              YIS - Lady Marihannah LeMoyne of Butterfield, Baronial Flautist for Septentria. ;o))

              Life is short!
              Forgive quickly!
              Love truly,
              Laugh uncontrollably