Re: Pennsic Choir Information

  • Christin Sciulli
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 17, 2004
      Greetings List members all!

      I have sent out a plea to the members of the SCA bards and
      AEthelmearc bards lists to try and gather some basses.

      And just a brief introduction, although I know I'll meet you all at
      War. . .
      I am a Celtic bard from the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands in
      the kingdom of AEthelmearc. As a bard I sing a lot of ballads. . .
      you know, the sad love song types. I used to sing in a variety of
      choirs and choruses in highschool and college, and I'm looking
      forward to participating in the Known World Choir.

      YIS&S,
      ~Lady Ca'era, BMDL
    • maria daggett
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 17, 2004
        A few years ago......I made these laminated posters,
        actually a choir member did them for me.....and I
        posted them up all over the place
        Erlan needs men
        or something like that......
        and I got a lot of results.
        of course most of them thought I was a fighter putting
        together a unit........but I did get a few men out of
        it.
        Oh and one year, part of our war payment was 2 tenors,
        yes I am serious. Norseland hired other fighters for
        our unit and WE were getting paid, and part of that
        payment were 2 men. One of them was also to carry my
        things up from the Bog to the rehearsal tent.
        I just thought that was funny and wanted to share
        that with you.

        Also, Ann ----if you're in a bind, I can come and play
        some rehearsals for you. Recorder or keyboard, just
        let me know!

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail