Re: [KWChoir] Re: Pray tell the CD.. all chill

  • mary-flo@sympatico.ca
    Message 1 of 13 , May 3, 2008

      Gee Corun, just how many of those puppies did you reproduce?!  Quite an undertaking!

      Life is short!
      Forgive quickly!
      Love truly,
      Laugh uncontrollably
      .

      Love life, live gratefully,

      Blessings and hugs,

      Mary-florence

      www.mary-flo.com

      From: corun@...
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [KWChoir] Re: Pray tell the CD.. all chill
      Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 14:48:15 -0400

      On Friday, 18 April Erlan wrote:

      >The last batch will go out Mon/Tues.... you should all receive some
      >CD's by the end of the week.

      And here it is May 3 and I still have not gotten mine. Anyone else
      still missing theirs? Erlan, you owe me all of the CDs and I would
      appreciate an answer and direct response to this situation.

      Corun

    • corun@medievalist.org
      Message 2 of 13 , May 4, 2008
        An undertaking that has been going on for nine months with many
        promises to deliver them right away. When someone takes my money and
        tells me I'll have the product I've paid for by a certain date, and
        that date slips by months, with more promises of delivery and more
        delivery dates being missed one begins to get a tad frustrated. Erlan
        hasn't been honest with us. She has repeatedly promised us delivery
        and never once responded except with another false promise to
        deliver. This is just another in what has become a depressing but
        continuing series. Note in her post of 18 April below she claims the
        last batch is going out and we should all receive them by the end of
        the week. That means I and all those who have responded to my email
        should have received our copies by April 25. It is now May 4 and once
        again not only have I not received the CDs but others have not
        either. This has been going on since last August, and not one person
        on this list has come forward to say they've received the CDs. Not
        even the past directors who were promised gratis copies.

        Do not dismiss me so cavalierly milady. Erlan has consistently
        ignored not only my entreaties but those of others as well. You
        simply do not take someone's money and then not only fail to deliver
        what they've paid for, but also ignore all their requests for the
        product and communication. I suggest that before you dismiss this
        latest series of posts that you go back through the archive of emails
        starting on August 21 last year and find all posts pertinent to the
        subject of the promised CDs. When I ordered a pair of custom made
        boots I waited nearly a year for them, but I was told up front that
        I'd be waiting that long. They were delivered in the specified time.
        In this case, five CDs, the promised delivery date keeps slipping.

        Corun

      • mary-flo@sympatico.ca
        Message 3 of 13 , May 4, 2008

          My apologies m'lady, I was mistaking you for Erlan.  I was not one who ordered CD's but have been paying some attention to the missives sent by those who did.  I was just wondering just how much an undertaking this was.  It sounds huge to me.

          Again, m'lady, my apologies.

          Lady Marihannah LeMoyne of Butterfied

          Life is short!
          Forgive quickly!
          Love truly,
          Laugh uncontrollably
          .

          Love life, live gratefully,

          Blessings and hugs,

          Mary-florence

          www.mary-flo.com

          From: corun@...
          To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 08:18:01 -0400

        • corun@medievalist.org
          Message 4 of 13 , May 4, 2008
            Actually it's Lord. ;)

            Corun

          • mary-flo@sympatico.ca
            Message 5 of 13 , May 4, 2008

              Oh MY GAWD!  Could I be messing up more???!!!!  Again, sincere apologies m'Lord.  One of these days I will know who's who. ;o)

              Life is short!
              Forgive quickly!
              Love truly,
              Laugh uncontrollably
              .

              Love life, live gratefully,

              Blessings and hugs,

              Mary-florence

              www.mary-flo.com

              From: corun@...
              To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 16:15:30 -0400

              Actually it's Lord. ;)

              Corun

            • corun@medievalist.org
              Message 6 of 13 , May 4, 2008
                No worries. There was a smiley attached to that.

                Baron Master Lord Corun

                Message 7 of 13 , May 4, 2008

                  Yikes!!!  Could this get any worse???!!!!  A Baron AND a Master!!!!!  Again, my humble apologies your Excellency.

                  YIS - Lady Marihannah LeMoyne of Butterfield, Baronial Flautist for Septentria. ;o))

                  Life is short!
                  Forgive quickly!
                  Love truly,
                  Laugh uncontrollably