Re: Pray tell the CD.. all chill

  • Diane
    Message 1 of 13 , May 3 5:36 PM
      --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, corun@... wrote:

      > And here it is May 3 and I still have not gotten mine. Anyone else
      > still missing theirs?

      I have not gotten mine (just Pennsic 36).

      Celaena
    • Jane Murphy
      Message 2 of 13 , May 3 6:34 PM
        I'm still missing mine as well. I ordered the whole set.

        Jane

        corun@... wrote:

        On Friday, 18 April Erlan wrote:

        >The last batch will go out Mon/Tues.... you should all receive some
        >CD's by the end of the week.

        And here it is May 3 and I still have not gotten mine. Anyone else
        still missing theirs? Erlan, you owe me all of the CDs and I would
        appreciate an answer and direct response to this situation.

        Corun

      • lleehill@aol.com
        Message 3 of 13 , May 3 7:57 PM
          I have not received mine either.  I also ordered the whole set.

          Linda

        • mary-flo@sympatico.ca
          Message 4 of 13 , May 3 9:21 PM

            Gee Corun, just how many of those puppies did you reproduce?!  Quite an undertaking!

            Life is short!
            Forgive quickly!
            Love truly,
            Laugh uncontrollably
            .

            Love life, live gratefully,

            Blessings and hugs,

            Mary-florence

            www.mary-flo.com

            From: corun@...
            To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 14:48:15 -0400

          • corun@medievalist.org
            Message 5 of 13 , May 4 5:18 AM
              An undertaking that has been going on for nine months with many
              promises to deliver them right away. When someone takes my money and
              tells me I'll have the product I've paid for by a certain date, and
              that date slips by months, with more promises of delivery and more
              delivery dates being missed one begins to get a tad frustrated. Erlan
              hasn't been honest with us. She has repeatedly promised us delivery
              and never once responded except with another false promise to
              deliver. This is just another in what has become a depressing but
              continuing series. Note in her post of 18 April below she claims the
              last batch is going out and we should all receive them by the end of
              the week. That means I and all those who have responded to my email
              should have received our copies by April 25. It is now May 4 and once
              again not only have I not received the CDs but others have not
              either. This has been going on since last August, and not one person
              on this list has come forward to say they've received the CDs. Not
              even the past directors who were promised gratis copies.

              Do not dismiss me so cavalierly milady. Erlan has consistently
              ignored not only my entreaties but those of others as well. You
              simply do not take someone's money and then not only fail to deliver
              what they've paid for, but also ignore all their requests for the
              product and communication. I suggest that before you dismiss this
              latest series of posts that you go back through the archive of emails
              starting on August 21 last year and find all posts pertinent to the
              subject of the promised CDs. When I ordered a pair of custom made
              boots I waited nearly a year for them, but I was told up front that
              I'd be waiting that long. They were delivered in the specified time.
              In this case, five CDs, the promised delivery date keeps slipping.

              Corun

            • mary-flo@sympatico.ca
              Message 6 of 13 , May 4 1:11 PM

                My apologies m'lady, I was mistaking you for Erlan.  I was not one who ordered CD's but have been paying some attention to the missives sent by those who did.  I was just wondering just how much an undertaking this was.  It sounds huge to me.

                Again, m'lady, my apologies.

                Lady Marihannah LeMoyne of Butterfied

                Life is short!
                Forgive quickly!
                Love truly,
                Laugh uncontrollably
                .

                Love life, live gratefully,

                Blessings and hugs,

                Mary-florence

                www.mary-flo.com

                From: corun@...
                To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 08:18:01 -0400

              • corun@medievalist.org
                Message 7 of 13 , May 4 1:15 PM
                  Actually it's Lord. ;)

                  Corun

                • mary-flo@sympatico.ca
                  Message 8 of 13 , May 4 1:55 PM

                    Oh MY GAWD!  Could I be messing up more???!!!!  Again, sincere apologies m'Lord.  One of these days I will know who's who. ;o)

                    Life is short!
                    Forgive quickly!
                    Love truly,
                    Laugh uncontrollably
                    .

                    Love life, live gratefully,

                    Blessings and hugs,

                    Mary-florence

                    www.mary-flo.com

                    From: corun@...
                    To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 16:15:30 -0400

                    Actually it's Lord. ;)

                    Corun

                  • corun@medievalist.org
                    Message 9 of 13 , May 4 5:25 PM
                      No worries. There was a smiley attached to that.

                      Baron Master Lord Corun

                      Message 10 of 13 , May 4 6:57 PM

                        Yikes!!!  Could this get any worse???!!!!  A Baron AND a Master!!!!!  Again, my humble apologies your Excellency.

                        YIS - Lady Marihannah LeMoyne of Butterfield, Baronial Flautist for Septentria. ;o))

                        Life is short!
                        Forgive quickly!
                        Love truly,
                        Laugh uncontrollably